Place Published: Toronto
Publisher: Printed for the Society By William Briggs
Date Published: 1888
Edition: 1st Edition
Binding: Hard Cover
First edition. 6-1/2 x 10 inches. xii, , 10-231 pages. Indexed. Brown cloth. 112 engravings. Rubs at spine ends and corners bumped and a couple of front pages loose, otherwise in good condition.
This publication is issued by the Toronto Humane Society in the hope that the perusal of its pages will be the means of awakening and keeping alive a genuine and practical interest on the part of the Toronto public and the public generally in the aims and objects of the Society.
In Five Parts.
1. What the society will seek to prevent.
2. Care of the waifs and strays of our cities.
3. Lessons in kindness to animals and birds.
4. The humane edducation of children.
5. Miscellaneous objects to be accomplished.
Good. Item #1793