Place Published: Welland
Publisher: Lundy’s Lane Historical Society.
Date Published: 1893
Binding: Hard Cover
5-1/2 x 8-1/4 inches. Burgundy cloth with gild type on spine. Light damp stain on top right of pages from the back half of the book, otherwise very good condition. Newspaper clipping from Sept 10, 1933 about Chrsyler Farms.
A book with a collection of 6 early articles published mostly by the Lundy’s Lane Historical Society.
Titles of the six stories in the book;
1) The History of Butler’s Rangers and the Settlement of Niagara, 1893, 114pp.
2) The Battle of Lundy’s Lane July 25th, 1814, 3rd Edition, 43pp, two fold out maps, tear on page 9 not effecting text.
3) Drummond’s Winter Campaign, 1813 Second Edition, 29pp., 1 map.
4) The Fight in the Beechwoods (Beaver Dams) 32pp 2 plates; Laura Secord and one of Fitzgibbons plus a map. Second edition enlarged.
5) The Story of Laura Secord, Second Edition, 1898, 16pp.
6) Niagara 100 Years Ago, , 30pp.
Very Good. Item #1614