We deal in antiquarian books, manuscripts, archives, prints, maps, ephemera, photos, artwork and collections.
Knowledgeable, professional, honest and trustworthy are critically important as are delivering results in all of our services.
See a list of collectors we have sold to, click here.
You can contact us at 905.680.8115 or email at duncan@LDRB.ca.
Like to know me a little more about us? Click here.
Services We Offer...
- Help you start a collection
- Find items on your "want list"
- Offer new and interesting items not thought of (ie: a new collection)
- Consulting to assist in downsizing or disposition of collection
- The Importance of Collections
- Finding and sourcing additions to your existing collection
- Finding and sourcing to a new collection
- from our current inventory of collections
- from an new source you are interested in
- Consulting to better managing and organizing your collection
THE SALE OF ARCHIVES:
- For recognized authors, individuals, and organizations that have made a major contribution to culture and society, we will act as your agent in the selling of your archives. We have the knowledge and experience in the arrangement and description of archives.
- Selling all or part of your collection
- Offer a consignment retail alternative rather than an Auction House providing greater profitabilty potential
PURCHASE & SELL:
- Collections, antiquarian books, maps, prints, manuscripts, ephemera, photos and fine art.
- To perform a search, please go to the top left of this page , or to the advanced search, and then key in the item in which you are interested in finding then hit go or search, and you will discover the items presently available in our online inventory.
- LDRB is a member of the Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA), an international trade organization for internet booksellers
- Appraisals for Insurance, Donation, and other purposes
- Member in good standing since 2011 in the
Canadian Personal Property Appraisers Group (CPPAG)